Saturday, September 22, 2007

Bufo

My husband found a toad last night. He wanted to keep the little critter, so we decided to call him Bufo, which means "toad" in Latin. As I write, my husband is on his way to PetSmart to buy more little critters to feed this guy. I'm not too thrilled about Bufo, but my husband would like to have some aquarium animals. Bufo will have to do for now.
If you ask me, any aquarium animal is to much work. We had a Russian Tortoise named Herman, who was very sick when we got him, which we of course were unaware of. He died about 2 months later. Erin was so sad. He was actually a birthday present for her. Before Herman we had a Guinea Pig, belonging to Erin. He lasted about six months and died of dehydration. Apparently he couldn't get any water from the dispenser. Erin and I were both devastated. Now we have Bufo. I'll tell ya, I'm not much for little caged animals. I would like to just stick with dogs and cats. We have one large dog and four cats. Haven't killed one of those yet.

2 comments:

Zach said...

Now you just need to convince your husband to get a small dog. Just think how thrilled he'd be if you brought one home as a suprise one day ;-)

Kimberly said...

Hey...I really dig Bufo!

So...what did you do with those minnows? Do they have their own aquarium now?

Zach?! A small dog!?!?! Ratzinger would eat him!!