Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Back by Popular Demand

Several people have told me that I need to post another blog. I didn't know I was so popular.

The latest is that I am recovering quite well from my surgery in October. Today marks 6 weeks exactly from when I had surgery. As most of you know, I went to PA. to have major surgery in order to hopefully (God willing) conceive of a healthy child. This Fri. marks the one year anniversary of the ectopic pregnancy I had, which resulted in an emergency surgery late that Thurs. evening. The surgery went into the wee hours of Fri. morning. We named the baby Ambrose Mary. Ambrose for The Feast of St. Ambrose on Dec. 7th, and Mary for The Feast of the Immaculate Conception on Dec. 8th. The name was Fr. Lutz's idea who was there for us every step of the way. Father baptized Ambrose Mary that night at the hospital. Thank you so much for everything you did for us Father! I remeber it all. We are so blessed to have a little saint in heaven. We buried our baby on the evening of Dec. 28th, The Feast of the Holy Innocents.

I remember all of our friends praying for us and supporting us in any way they could. We have such wonderful friends! I don't think I could have gotten through the pain without them and my dear husband (who suffered along side me).

It is still hard to think about what could have been, and it is especially hard with the anniversary right around the corner. Please say a quick prayer for me and my family. That we may not empower the devil, who is trying so fervently to bring us down, through our mourning of the loss of a child, and through the inability to have more children. It is my prayer and hopefully yours, that The Lyons Family will soon be a family of 5 (including Ambrose Mary of course).

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Bless you my dear...so glad to have you back! We will never forget the happy days that we shared with you, contemplating the joyful coming of little Ambrose Mary. Nor will we ever forget the sorrow of the day he went to his Father in heaven. Thanks be to God for the comfort of the sacraments...your little one will pray for you all until you are reunited in eternity.

May God soon increase your joy, may you be blessed in every way possible. We love you all!

Zach said...

I had never known this story. I will always keep you and your husband in my prayers. You have such a wonderful family and are blessed to have each other. I will keep you in prayer when I'm down at EWTN this weekend. I'll light a candle for you.

-God Bless

KRISLYNNE LYONS said...

Zach,

Thank you for your kind words, and for your prayers. We greatly appreciate them.

Krislynne

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.