Thursday, June 14, 2007

And God said, "Wait!"

I am sorry that I have not posted anything for several days. Today has been a very upsetting one for me, and the last few days I just haven't felt very inspired to write anything.

My life, right now, is revolving around this surgery that I need to have in order to conceive (I know God can work a miracle outside of this surgery, but there's been nothing thus far). The doctor's I have been dealing with keep putting my case on the back burner, and I am at my wits end. I have been waiting for surgery since Jan. 07'. Now they are telling me that the surgery might not take place until Oct. 07'. I am crushed.

Why does God continually test my patience? Can't I just have another cross, instead of this one? My hope is running dry at this point. I continue to pray, but feel that my prayers bear no fruit. I feel despair kicking in. Please pray for me and for my husband, who goes through this suffering silently.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Dearest Krislynne:

I'm so very sorry...I know how anxious both you and Tim are to get this surgery behind you and focus on the future. Praise God that you see His will in this! "And God said, "Wait!" May you continue in faith through this wait, as we all continue to pray, with great faith and fervor, that your wait is no longer than necessary. We love you!

The Wassons

KRISLYNNE LYONS said...

Thank you Kimberly, for your compassion and prayers for our family. I know that we have talked about this subject extensively, and you have been there with me through it all. I greatly appreciate you and your family in our lives.

Love and prayers,

Krislynne

Anonymous said...

Krislynne,

I just saw this post. I am so sorry to hear that the surgery has been pushed so far back for you -- it's an eternity when a child is what you desire. I know.

My cross with surgery is a little different - I'm going in August, but I'm positively phobic about going under anesthesia, etc. I know it's worth it - but I need God's grace to be brave.

Let us continue to pray for one another!