Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Road Trip

Well, I'm off to Pennsylvania today. I found out yesterday that Dr. Stegman wants me to meet him in person for my consultation, instead of by phone. Apparently it will be a detailed consult. So now my mom and I will be off for our 6 hour drive to Harrisburg where we will stay the night at the luxurious Econo Lodge. My appointment is tomorrow at 1pm. Hopefully I will find out when the surgery might take place. Please say a prayer for us, that we may have a safe trip to and from, and that the appointment will be telling of what is to come.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Praise God, Krislynne!

This seems such a positive move forward...may God bless Dr. Stegman for seeing you so quickly. I'm praying that your surgery will be accomplished as quickly as this meeting was!

Nonni said...

My prayers are yours!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!